Looking for a Community Manager
Covidtenders.org is hiring a Community Manager
Thanks to the generous support from a donor, we have received a small amount of funding for our non-profit website. We are thus looking for an experienced community manager and fundraiser that can help us rapidly fund-raise further while coordinating the outreach for our platform. We can compensate you for your time with around $1.5k USD per month. We are looking for someone as close to full-time as possible. You should understand the project and believe in it.
Key responsibilities involve:
- Reaching out to donors and charities to get government grants: With new funding, we can increase your own salary and hire more help
- Reach out to health organizations around the world to get their interest in our database (and give support in the form of finances or exposure)
- Reaching out to tech communities for diffusion of the platform to COVID solution givers
- Reaching out to news outlets (theverge, newspaper, etc) to get the platform to be known
- Coordinate volunteers who reach out to us, and assign them tasks for the above.
A huge plus if you have any of the below:
- Worked for non-profits before
- Have successful fundraising experience for social causes
- Have built a strong network in technology communities, social impact investors, or COVID-related groups
- Have an understanding of government procurement
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. Thank you ! The CovidTenders.org Team